Tuesday, April 2, 2013

PAGADIAN CITY: THE NEW "TEASER"



Slowly and steadily, the contemporary Pagadian City address is getting a suave  facelift, thanks to the towering ambition and sky-scraping vision of one man, passionate and inspiring, his canvas is changing the definition of progressive and comfortable living in Pagadian. He may be misunderstood, but his power-packed transformation of the city speaks Major.


Cities excite me perhaps way more than it does to other people. On holidays I roamed to lovely cities like Paris, London, Rome, Milan, Cannes, Monte Carlo and Amsterdam.
I thought I was going to be a traveler  and then my dream morphed into being simply a tourist who is hungry for exciting adventures. It’s the way I think, the way I look at the world.
Like most other fast-growing  cities, Pagadian is “growth obsessed”…the city is the new black, the attitude of the south, which is why the search for MISS PAGADIAN CITY  was doing so well. The brain child of  the City Mayor – Samuel Co, the event was so charming and the city was charmed too.
Pagadian  is undergoing a period of enormous change and unprecedented economic development. It may be a show off but the display of growth works to the city’s advantage, making the city potentially more solid. It is  capable of attracting potential investors and creative types operating at the highest levels, myself included.
The city is an offering that requires an in-depth understanding of the market, it also requires us to be ready for it. It will  take years for the right – and sophisticated  conditions to be created… yet the way I look at it….new Pagadian is the hip&chic in whole Mindanao .
photo credits: Bobot Funcion
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment