Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dining Out at THE ARMANI HOTEL


I had a dinner last night at Ristorante in Armani Hotel Dubai..a new temple of fine dining.
The moment I saw the sheer elegance  of the place, I felt like I was going to an Armani  Fashion Show ...on front row.
 
stylemonger with fashionista/boutiqueowner/designer-RAHIL HESAN

Tall, well-built and handsome security guards with taut bodies that work out to a regimental rhythm, importing some ethos of sexiness..SESSO!!!! almost a dozen  in tight fit black  Armani shirt paired with equally tight Armani jeans came rushing to our car  helping us out. The feeling is just haute, the feeling is SIMPLY DIVA-ine!... screaming  just so...!!!

 
RAHIL HESAN

My third time  at  the Armani Hotel , I was still mesmerized.
 Wearing a classic  Zara white shirt  with Zara black outer t- shirt and  black Zara jeans, I felt  like a brand ambassador!!!..thanks to my style breaker:Dolce & Gabbana high cut boots and my own made uber- sized zebra  necktie..I dazzled.

While we waited for awhile at the lobby, I couldn't stop appreciating those Armani's kind of interiors: neutral tones, subdued lights, and minimalist luxe furnishings. The staff don Armani suits and dresses as hotel uniforms, and  oh lala..the guests just scream fab too, with their HERMES  bags...almost a dozen, another runway show??????
 
Standing tall, Armani  hotel  become the new  'fashion playground' in Dubai, aside from being cosmopolitan and chic. You'll see super-cool people with trendy outfits here all the year round, not just during Fashion Weeks!


wine cellar
  
Completely different from the others, Ristorante is more of a 'cuisine de charme' than a restaurant.
 
the most expensive wine: 15,000.00 us dollars/bottle!




No comments:

Post a Comment