Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lagring Chronicles: Minirva...the Engliserang Yaya



It was during my participation at the Philippine Fashion Week previous seasons ago when Lagrimas called me while I was in Manila.


"Sir, pasensya jud sir....kay mingtawag akong inahan sa kanunayng gitabang nga papa-ulion daw ko sa amoa bisan one week lang kuno Sir" Lagring said.

"Ngano diay Lagring, unsay nahitabo?" I question her in worried tone.




"Ay, sir uy, kasal man gud sa akong iyaan nga gikan sa Saudi, mao nga motambong ko sir....hangyo lang"

"Pero Lagrimas sa sunod adlaw pa ko maka uli kay show nako ugma, kinsa may mobantay sa akong anak?...musta na diay si Baste?"




" Oki ra man si Bantong sir....kusog na gani molakaw, dayon kusog pod mokaon ug moinom ug gatas. Ayaw lang ug kabalaka Sir, kay naa man koy kapuli kanang akong pag-umangkon sa akong pang-agawan nga parente pod namo sa among iyaan nga pag-umangkon usab sa......"


"Okey na Lagrimas...pun-an pa jud nimo ...ang sakit sa bangs niana.....basta promise me nga atimanon jud nyag maayo si Baste ha?"



I boarded a Cebu Pacific flight next day with tensions...I supposed to have an interview with my just finished fashion week collection and runway show, but I could not stay knowingly Lagring took a sudden vacation for a week.

Good morning Sir, my name is Minirva Patalinghog, just call me Nerv for short.....(wow ha, Nerv? or the nerve..? kalokah agad!...mmmmm)........



...And by the way Sir, kini mao akongCV:

(ansabee????? anodaw? ay unsa diay???)BIODATA ni INDAY

Work Experience:

3 years, Household Service Manager (kasambahay/household helper), Mr. & Mrs. Lugronio Paalisbo/Barangay Nipis,Tambasakan St.

Name: Maria Minirva Conchita Jane Barbie Cutie Constancia Dahilig Pac-an Patalinghog


Nickname: just call me Nerv...but never Inday
Age: 23
Parents: Mom & Dad
Siblings: Kingking, Makmak, Eboy

Educational Background

College: St. Claire College 2nd year (scholar ng bayan)
High School: Ak-ak High School (Valedictorian, Best in English)
Elementary: Santa Catalina Elementary School (Valedictorian, Best in Pole Dancing)

----mmmm...nalokah ako sa biodata ha....

"In accordance to the Labor Law of the Republic of the Philippines,
all services rendered should be given a fair and just compensation...

"In relation, it is mandated by law than an incentive be given
according to the length of his/her service in the said establishment
or in this residence."


Signed & attested and red ribonned:
Minirva

" Sure ka ba Me-nerve, este Minirva nga parente ka ni Lagrimas??? ug sure jud ka nga yaya imong gi applyan dili amo"(lol)

"Though I have nothing against your wisdom and philosophical
approaches, it seems that I see a certain clash between our
thoughts and your projected manners will result to clashes.
You seem to be flacid sometimes apropos the way you establish a persiflage, and honestly it gives ennui to my proposed work because people choose jobs for reasons...maybe it's humiliating leaving an impression of digression..but it is still a job," SIR!!!!

Na amang kog kadjut...kay i have this jet lag kuno....ahahahahaha...unya wa pa koy pamahaw oi.

I was caught in a quagmire (choz)....

"O sige na...dawat na ka inday Nerv....."

"Don't call me Inday Sir..the statute restricts my capacity to give  a good performance and calling me Inday will be a proximate cause of humiliation!"

ansabee???????

No comments:

Post a Comment