Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Shangrila: Plantacion Montana Fuentes






Dotted with mahogany trees and mangoes…an intriguing interplay of light and colour of greens  imbued a feel of placid state, the flavor of course is my  personality that is reflected as  fashion designer, a freelance writer and a blogger  interacting  a lifestyle about living in a dream ‘paradise’.


                   

Montana Fuentes  is my state of mind, built precisely from my kind of visuals …I have found a home.

And, amongst this intriguing mix, is my choice to shift the idyllic  piece of tranquility that nestled amongst the trees into a tightly private playground that gives little clue about the personality of its occupant. A  place where I unwind far away from the excitement and applause of the catwalks, the limelight and the highs of the fashion world.



The home is eco- inspired  with the feel and flavour of the country sides. It is also naturally endowed with the personality of its dweller.










Speaking about my symbiotic relationship with the eco-system and my decision to make this place my abode, it is a land blessed by God in many ways and it's my duty to protect the habitat and nourish it, above all, Montana Fuentes  is my own shangrila, frankly, I knew the moment I laid my eyes and it was one of those great life altering transitions.”

Although  we can be inspired anywhere, but living in Montana is to live with nature. Most people see a mango and take it for granted. I smell the perfumes of the blooms in December, I warm the blooms with mini bonfires in February to keep them warm. That is what being close to nature is about. You learn to respect unconditionally when you live with it.


I have travelled literally to the corners of the world…to  Europe, the countries of the East, lived in the world’s most luxurious hotels, dined with high cuisine, but my favourite place is still home.

 The Plantacion Montana Fuentes  houses me. It directs and channels my personality!”


“I’m a taga-bukid, first and last”

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i really enjoy reading your blog, most especiqally the Lagring Chronicles. Really makes my day... I hope to read more in the future :)

    ReplyDelete