Tuesday, January 28, 2014



 A walk in the clouds in Mt. Dupongan and soak on the vastness and splendour of Mindanao especially in our province of Zamboanga del Sur, it's more fun in the PHILIPPINES!


 Carabaos bath in the roadside rivers and white herons on the golden rice paddies as far as your eyes can see, travel is more adventurous and imaginative all the time. It empowers us to roam the world and enjoy whatever is our choice. Mine?...enough of European holidays I go for Asia, my country..my home.


The wonderlust raged in my capillaries, a tropical paradise with sapphire waters picked out with shimmering spangles of sunlight, bright blue skies and sighing blissful white puffs of cloud breath.


And stretched across the sands,hooked on to two convenient palms-is a hammock. Out of which I laid with wisp of fresh cold wind dipped with that just a little bit sway to make a perfect boomerang of relaxation. This days, it seems that everyone travel for the pleasurable heck of it. Some went to Boracay and Dakak  as their exotic Shangrila destinations, to ogle and gasp at these tropical indulgence on their heady romance for travel.


But I have my home, to amble and loiter on its slow-mo simple life and routines. So I simply disconnect my Blackberry and connect my self with Mother Nature.

Walk, don't drive......bike don't fly. Hug trees...dance in the rain and get kissed by morning dews. Go and dine by the light of the fireflies ... listen to the forest's breath and simply marvel at the harlequin frogs singing in the night before they disappear.


The mango and the mahogany trees that framed the spectacular view of the farm, the foggy Bacauan mountain that almost nugged were a magnet of variey of birds and bird watching is my passionate afternoon time pass as I sipped hot coffee in the verandah.

The feeling is simply marvelous...with the thick foliage branches dance to the symphony of wind, an eco -orchestra that entertains my tired spirit. The refreshing fragrance of Ylang-Ylang flowers on the side of the creek that permeated on unspoilt air, the soothing music of the birds will instantly eased my exhaustion.

 Nature therapy nourished, blend and massage my inner being, it is bewitching moments that spell  out a sense of peace so special and so different from the chaotic urban zones.


I had experience a sense of peace perhaps......because I was at home, or rather I WAS HOME.....like finding my CAMELOT, AND LIVING IT TO TELL THE TALE...........

No comments:

Post a Comment