Tuesday, January 28, 2014

LAGRING LEARNS ENGLISH

After my baby Baste finished his breakfast of fried rice, scrambled egg, Bibo hotdog(his favorite) and hot milk, Lagring prepared the school bag with another milk and water for the kinder break at 9 am. Baste looks cute schoolboy even without the uniform. 

Baste will be having his birthday party in the parochial school together with his friends his age or less who became his schoolmates. My baby at that young age acts like a politician, the one pack of 12 pieces bought at Carriaga's near the Agora in Pagadian is having an estimate at least his snack at school for  12 school days....I supposed.

He wittingly sneaked the refrigerator and placed at least 4 biscuits in his Ben 10 bag. At school, he usually share all four biscuit packs among his classmates. Lagring always complain about the biscuit-crisis in the ref, and I always ended up just smiling about it. I love my baby's little gesture of kindness, and it has been tolerated. 

Time passed so quickly and I saw my kid running towards me and jumps for a hug. " Daddeeee, adto na ta sa Gaisano? he ask coyly". Yes baby, gahulat na gani kog dugay para nimo ha, unya nak, kinsa diay imong ka kauban nga medyo hurot-hurot na imong supply? I ask him back. " Si Iboy, si Aj, si Jeeboy ug si janplong dadee" Asus daghan diay kag ka team mate sa imong snack supply nak....ahahahaha....nah wala rabay investment imong daddy sa Aman, mapordoy ta ani nak, I sigh.

Baste just gave me a naughy sweet smile while he kissed me on the cheek. He knows how to make me melt and his techniques work on me. I told Lagring to change quick Baste so we could drive our way to the city. Lagring sat quietly at the backset, there must be something she wants to blurt out yet maybe shy enough of maybe afraid to say so. I just obesrved her while enjoying the ride in my Ed Hardy jeep.


No comments:

Post a Comment