Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LAGRING IN THE CITY




After finishing a quick shower, I had a quick change with just a Topshop cargo shorts in white and a tight Zara shirt with minimal prints in long sleeves. I grabbed my favorite Tom Ford shades and Ed Hardy's cap and my Arafat scarf.


 It was Saturday and I decided to have a break from the farm and do some shopping and a little bonding with my son, Marc Sebastianne Fuentes who nagged me everyday for the past three days that he dreamed last night of a burger and spaghetti, his favorite. Lagring shows too much excitement since I told her that I will give some money for shopping since it's her birthday the following week.






" Lagring, ready na baka? I asked her, while I grabbed the car key and about to leave. Oo sir....kadyot lang kay nanghimasa sa ko" she said.
Kadugay biya nimo intawon, maabtan jud tag ulan ani . Ngano man kang ga tsinelas man ka?...sa ciudad ta adto oi! pag sapatos sa, I was just so
desperate to see her in a modest yet nice wardrobe. Yet here is Lagring, wearing a pink t-shirt(she loves pink, maong nadonot na nyag bali-balik ug suot) and some blue jeans from 
inutang sa silingan nga ang brand  Natasha.







Wa na kay laing t-shirt Lagrimas?....napaok na nang imong fink t-shirt day ahehehehehehe...I joked at her.
Sir, gipangayo man gud sa akong manghod akong red....kay isuot daw sa bayle, kay pyesta man gud sa among baryo.
Well, I thought , end of the queries and start to leave.

I am happy with Lagring, boutan nga bata and Baste, my kindergarten baby loves her. I used to seeing them together giggling and laughing around the house. I was thinking of allocating 2,000 pesos just for her additional clothing, and also my personal gift for her birthday.


Our first destination was Jolibee opposite People's. I like eating my breakfast there and can see my jeep parked just opposite the building.Baste ordered Hotsilog , while Lagring hesitantly went for Chicken Joy.A dasilog with my pancake and hot choco is my Jolibee's favorite.





Satiated, we proceeded first at the Bench shop near Southern Mindanao College Building just a 2 minute drive fron Jolibee. I bought some underwear and asked Lagring if any item caught her fancy." Ay sir, dili lang ko dere kay mahal.I said it's my gift on her birthday, yet she insisted to go somewhere like Novo, BE and Gaisano, our last stop.

I parked my car at the back and went inside the air conditioned mall in the city. I love the simple city life and fresh air in my farm...everything is already at hand, my favorite Chavignon Blanc (WHITE WINE) and the daily fresh seafoods which remained so cheap compared to Manila.


We cruised down Teresa's Boutique and checked the latest trendy ladies wear that I hope she will like, but Lagring can't accept fully a fashionable lifestyle...baryotic pa rin ang taste. So we went upstairs and look for what ever she likes while I am looking for my son's toys, shoes and shorts.
Unsa na Lagrimas, naa na kay napili Inday?....Wala Sir!...
Ha?...naunsa naman ka, kadaghan dere mga nindot nga blouses ug skirts o pantalon, syarog wa jud kay napili?????


Hmp!!.. ambot nimo oi!!!!!...na hala lagring nia kining dos mil ug ikaw na ang bahala mopalit sa imong gusto. Ug kami ni Baste adto mis playground sa taas...padulaon sa nako sya.
So we went up and sure Baste enjoyed the rides.
Time passed and still Lagrimas did not show up.Asa naman ang  kagwang ha...and I began to worry.
After a while she appeared with only a little package on her hand.
O, unsa nay imong napalit ug pwerte nimong dugaya?
Usa ra ka blouse Sir.




Ha? unsay imong gihimo sa nabilin nga kwarta??
Gipalit nakog cellphone Sir!..
Asus, kahibalo pakog celfon ra diay imong gusto, dili jud ka tagaan ug kwarta!!!!!!!!!
Asa diay tong imong daang cellphone?
Gipangayo sir sa akong bana....!!

Yay I thought...the nerve, I felt so short changed with Lagring. But it was my gift to her


...so I kept my mouth shut.

2 comments:

  1. Witty write-up! I just love reading all of it and mostly i am missing the booming little Hongkong of Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed SHARFY......we must comeback together and make a blast!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete